Lost Page List

bspitler

I was rebuilding pagelist and the rip window crashed lost pagelist need to rebuild I no there is a variable for that anyone have and Idea of what that is?
Rampage 10.5 Workflow

I can't remember the exact menu, but you need to rebuild the pagelist from your actual RIP, you can't do it from the mac client.

look under the utilities menu under one of your rip apps.

Hi Ben,

Like Cory, I can't remember exactly what menu it's under but if you go to any of your Rampage boxes you should be able to find the "Rebuild Page List" option somewhere.

Make sure before you do it......

1) You have all your Rampage Mac Client apps shut down (just the app, not the Mac).

2) Make sure all your Rampage applications (RIPs, Shooters, etc.) are off-line.

Later,
Terry

From Rampage 'shooter' pc..make sure all are 'offline'.
Utilities Menu -> Reconstruct Pagelist.

You may need to delete the old pagelist if it is locked somehow...in that case, look on you Rampage Folder on the server and delete the anything titled 'Pagelist' in the 'RFL' folder

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back