Lotem 800v2 error

K

kala

using Prinergy Evo 4.1.6.5 / Xpo 3.2.41 upd03. Facing the following errors in CTP. Could anyone able to help in this case.

Error 1 : Mismatched plotter exposed lines. Required Plot Failed.
What i done : reset the tsp and rerefine and reout put the file.
Result : ok ( once in a week problem occurs)
My Question : Using Universal TSP card last 1year ; whether TSP card is the problem or something else???

Error 2: TSP Hw error(tsp_lB-int_error_e) error number 7125. Tsp line buffer error interupted.
What i done : Again reset the tsp; reset the machine; reset the prinergy
Result : sometimes ok sometimes not ok, problem occurs twice in a day . Exposing plate waste (5-6) plates every day.
My Question : Using Universal TSP card last 1year ; whether TSP card is the problem or something else???

Error 3 : Expose task abort by host
what i done : restart the ctp
Result : once or twice it occurs and plate wastage more
My Question : how to avoid it and wht is the solution.

Is it possible to find out the reason for error messages in XPO Production Manager for eg : error no : 14 or 7125 like that.
In psm if we type the error message we can get the root cause what type of error its ; like that is it possible to find the error in XPO or Lotem Controller.

kindly advice

Thanks & Regards
Kala

Lotem 800V2 Interlock error

Lotem 800V2 Interlock error

Hi

At the time of expose we got the error message machine interlock activated emergency stop.

Suddenly machine started with alarm (beep) sound we checked all the door iand t was closed properly.

Once we restart the machine it shows error message machine interlock activated perform emergency stop.

Laser Power On Interlock A open
Laser Power On interlock B Open
Lower Panel Interlock
Laser Lower Interlock panel on

Though if i put cheater on Lower panel on rear side

it shows 3 error

Lower Panel Interlock

Kindly suggest me how to find out where is the problem and how to solve this issue ?? My production was down

regards
Kala

Hi

At the time of expose we got the error message machine interlock activated emergency stop.

Suddenly machine started with alarm (beep) sound we checked all the door iand t was closed properly.

Once we restart the machine it shows error message machine interlock activated perform emergency stop.

Lower Panel Interlock

it shows 3 error

Lower Panel Interlock

Kindly suggest me how to find out where is the problem and how to solve this issue ?? My production was down

regards
Kala

Hi

Lower Panel Interlock

it shows 3 error

Lower Panel Interlock

regards
Kala

Kala,
Hope that you have seen the message I sent you.

Brisque error

Brisque error

Hi

Could anyone can help me to sort out the below mentioned brisque error.

DT-message couldnot be started correct the problem

Faild safe session from login screen option menu from login.

Check to see that host home is correct in / etc/hosts. other host name can be corrected by using the command.

SMIT MKTCPIP see the user guide

Error 5420.

Version 4.1

rgds

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back