Lotem Drum Flyoff error and network subsystem error

K

kala

Hi Patch / Nemo

Need suggestion for below questions..

Lotem 1 :

When we open the lotem controller software it states ready status but with below error :

01. Network subsystem has failed
02. Open connection failed
03. Host connection server task failed

* Kindly note that it shows network connectivity connected like local network got connected in Prinergy Server ; but in lotem controller system if i click network neighbourhoud it shows error

kindly advise how to correct it...

This is the machine which shows earlier all interlocks fails / communication error left / right local card punch card / distribution card etc., like that when we reload the registry sometime no error; sometime restarts no error.. stillnow nothing i did for this error too ; this is fyi..

Lotem 2...

Whenever we switch on the machine first few (3-4) plates shows drum flyoff error afterthat machine works fine.. when we restart the machine or switch on the machine; again we are facing the same drum fly off error...

if started working continuosly then no issues ; if u gave some rest for machine then the drum fly off error starts at the time of drum to drum entry...

Kindly advise what to do...???

* still gripper problem and black line problem not solved
; this is fyi

regards
kala

Hi Nemo / Patch 1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Lotem 1 :

Problem was solved by reinstall ; but after reinstall without loading the old registry getting errors (attached image)

The only difference before format and after format is earlier it shows 11 errors now it shows only one error like Laser Interlock switches 1 fail ; earlier in the image it shows all the door opened now after format it shows all the doors closed..

Kindly advise can i reload my old registry or not...

what is the solution for the issues / images attached... kindly advise..

regards
kala

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back