Manroland says "crucial challenges still ahead"

Not optimistic for manroland 2009

Not optimistic for manroland 2009

Indeed it'll be more than tough for manroland this year, especially with the unexpected but severe impact after the ending agrrement between MAN Ferrostaal, which is the exclusive distributor of manroland in quite large rigions as South America, Part of North America, Australia, NZ, SEA, Middle East and most african counties.

See: MAN Ferrostaal ends agreement with manroland > News > ProPrint

This immediate agreement ending means no running business and order break-down for manroland.

Hi!

Just found this thread and so i 'dig-out' once again this thread.

What will this means for manroland that they ended their agreement with MAN Ferrostaal? Also one of them took over some Agencys for Luescher, but which one of them ...MAN Ferrostaal or manroland, it's a bit confusing what MAN is doing.

Does anyone know how big/small is the share inner the MAN Ferrostaal Group? I mean, how many percent large/small is the Business from the Field "EQUIPMENT - Graphic" inside of the MAN Ferrpostaal Group. I remember that i read something about 2.5%...but i cannot find this Articel anymore, was just 2 or 3 mth. ago.

Cheers

Raymond

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back