Mindfire and google

Arizona Printer

I am considering making the leap into Purls and VDP. I am pretty sure I want to go with Mindfire. Does anyone know anything about Mindfire's hookup with Google analytics. Their new version is purported to have this capability.

I am considering making the leap into Purls and VDP. I am pretty sure I want to go with Mindfire. Does anyone know anything about Mindfire's hookup with Google analytics. Their new version is purported to have this capability.
Arizona Printer,

I do not know about Mindfire's interactivity with Google Analytics. I do know that OnDialog has a check box that adds google analytics with one click.

What functionality were you looking for here? Did you want to view GA as a seperate dashboard through the GA interface, or did you want to view the reports through the MF diashboard?

Mark

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back