Need help for purchasing a new car

Mmmmmm. My thoughts exactly, which, is why my responses were a little on the sarcastic side. I wouldn't click on the hyperlink either.

If it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

I clicked on it from my iPad. It's a photo of a Subaru car. It could be malware of course.

Odd. He/she/it seems to ask silly but seemingly honest questions on a variety of forums, and genuinely interacts with the replies in a way that I don't think a bot could possibly do, and I can't see any spam. Subtlest troll ever?

I just assumed it was someone with poor English and no clue.

Hence my "fish" comments...
Here is the page from the OP's website that I was referring to (that has yet to be corrected):

Fish_zpswvaz1tcq.jpg

I believe the purpose of the OP was to push people to the site to increase visitation and click count. You know what? Its working.

Originally posted by MailGuru View Post

I believe the correct spelling is "phish" (online attempt to gather information)

I originally was referring to to mammal variety as in he took the bait as we were referring to sea creatures...but "phish" also works.... ; )

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back