Need Help?

gailkeys

Hi everyone!
I recently purchased HP Color LaserJet 2820 all-in-one. It is working fine. I just want to know something about its cartridges. Can I use compatible cartridges instead of buying those expensive ones from HP? Can these duplicate cartridges harm my printer?

I all depends on the cartridges you get. I would go with a known company that others users can recommend. Don't buy on price. Some cartridge manufacturers use toners with poor color quality. They also sometimes refill with less toner than a OEM.

That being said, they won't damage the unit. All the big guys (HP, Epson, Canon, Etc.) will scare you that using them will void your warranty. It's is only enforceable if they can prove the cartridge caused the problem. For example, if the printer stops feeding paper, HP can't claim the cartridge caused it unless a piece of the cartridge breaks off jamming the printer.

Hi,

Compatible cartridges cannot be termed as duplicate ones. It is just that these cartridges are manufactured by third parties which probably do not spend money on advertising. Don’t worry, you can definitely use either recycled cartridges or compatible ones and save considerable amount of money.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back