Nested images in duplex

jtan

Does anyone know of software who can arrange several images in 1 A3 and let each image have proper back page?

Proper back page for what ? A book ? As in, you want two pages to line up verso/recto ? Or is this simply a pagination where you have different sized PDF files and you want to gang them so both the front and back line up ?

for the former, look into Compose Easy Book

Compose Color Blog: EasyBook is now 64 bit compatible

The later, we sell Compose BIB (Big Ice Box)

Express BigIceBox - Mass Production Solution for Job Imposition and Layout Optimization

I am still not exactly sure what you are looking for.

let's say i want to place some business cards on the remaining spaces of the paper, and the business card is back to back so it will be printed duplex, i want it to be automatically fitting the back side so the duplex printing will be perfect without doing a "flipping horizontally" in photoshop.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back