Enhancements to PressWise (Booth 538)—end-to-end SaaS-based MIS and Print Automation software—has new features that will be shown at PRINT-17:
- Purchase Orders – have been integrated into the processing to allow outsourcing at any point in the workflow.
- Full Service Mailing software, includes a convenient folder that contains all required mail.dat files to make uploading to PostalOne! more efficient.
- Advanced Impositions – in addition to Work & Turn support, PressWise now supports Work & Tumble impositions with clear images to let your estimator know exactly where the system is placing the gripped edge, the axis of rotation, as well as the position of any optional Dutch positions.
- Signature Capture for Delivery – the ability to digitally capture proof of delivery signatures, including a map view of the delivery address, and automatically emailing it to the customer along with the invoice.
- Single Sign-On – the SAML 2.0 protocol is now offered as an add-on service so you can use your existing authentication server on your network to control access, both for storefront users (e.g. for In-Plants) as well as back-end users.