Nexpress s2500 - intrack troubles

RVNG

Hi Folks,

I am finding that when running a job the first 10 pages have horrible in-track registration, sometime a full point off. After about 10 sheets it corrects itself. Is this normal behaviour? Can it be fixed?

Thanks,
Christian.

If you watch closely it will drift through out the entire run as the 2IP reads and recalculates intrack registration and makes adjustments. It's usually no more than the width of a crop mark however. Most you can do is run BIC before the job. Also be sure to do the SIC for the stock, that actually does help a lot.

Dear sir,

I will tell you very very usefull advise,

normally if you want to print our with very high quality jobs, you should run basic intract calibration and before substrate i.c should be done but, while you were performing substrate intraack calibration it prints out some substrates...so you can use those free substrate in to the feeder to re-use again while sic in progress...

but if you donw want to do,, you should be update SCÄ° for each substrate... if you replace the manfactury of the substrate you should perform it again...SÄ°C

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back