OEM TONER CARTRIDGES XANTE Ilumina Digital Press, 502 GS. INTEC 2020
Hi guys, I have OEM toner cartridges for:
Xante Ilumina Digital Color Press, 502GS
Intec 2020
Xerox Phaser 7400
OKI C9600 / 9800
OKI C9650 / 9850
OKI ES3640e MFP

This is not a straight-forward deal as usual so let me explain to make sure that you're comfortable with this offer:
Oki sells it's printers and/or engines to many companies, printers such Xante Ilumina and Intec CP202 are pretty much OKIs also Xerox Phaser 7400 with addition that Xerox made their own Formatter and UI but engine is in fact OKI also SHARP and Lucidium and probably few more companies were selling rebadged OKIs. OKi made toners for all of them with only difference of RFID chips and fitting pins combination, that's pretty much all to it.
I have 100+ of toners cartridges designated for SHARP Line at very reasonable price. What I am offering is that I will chip the toners to you request i.e. along with the order, just tell me the printer make and model that you need them to be. Cartridges will arrive with all original seals and in SHARP Original box chipped and ready to use. With significant saving you still be using OEM supplies which the best way to go.
Price: Black $95, CMY's are $135 each color.
QTY purchase discount can be discussed.
Price include ground shipping withing mainland USA.
If you have a question please post here or contact me VIA private message, I will be checking the mailbox few times a day.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Wow! I was asked so often if I can supply toners for these and now when I sold the problem - no questions, interesting, how it works...

What do you need them chipped for? Original chips are written to communicate with Sharp version of OKI printer, let me know what printer do you have and I will rechip them to be what you need. Thank uou.

What do you need them chipped for? Original chips are written to communicate with Sharp version of OKI printer, let me know what printer do you have and I will rechip them to be what you need. Thank uou.

Please chip for Intec 2020 (N31204B 22)

Thanks

Paul

not sure but it has the envelope feeder instead of the by pass tray so maybe "letter mail?" the manuals that came with it are for oki 9650n. Do you re-chip for any psi printers?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back