Output profile

jtan

Does anyone know how to convert ICC profile in CMYK or RGB to output profile? I tried to make ICC profile using Profilemaker but when I import it it goes to CMYK or RGB, but not to Output profile where I can use it... any ideas? Thanks.

Make sure you're selecting Import as.. Output profile?

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 155
probably not, maybe i miss something, because the version i'm using is Windows, i'll check it out again tomorrow back to our lab then will post update. thanks.

There's no conversion process. It's just a question of which folder you put the profile in. Depending on your version, you might have to import a profile first as a CMYK profile, and then move it into an output folder.

However, CWS won't let you put an RGB profile in the Output folder because driven by the RIP, the printer is a CMYK device.

Mike Adams
Correct Color

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back