Overuse of the quote feature

oxburger

My daily gripe today is overuse of the quote feature on this message board. For example, it is not necessary for someone to quote the question that has been asked verbatim in their response. This usually turns a post that could be 1 to 2 pages into one that is 10 or more. I know what question you're answering, I just read it. It is not necessary to quote it in your answer. SHEESH. There, I feel much better.

and I know damn well who will be quoting this in their response to try and be funny.....YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

My daily gripe today is overuse of the quote feature on this message board. For example, it is not necessary for someone to quote the question that has been asked verbatim in their response. This usually turns a post that could be 1 to 2 pages into one that is 10 or more. I know what question you're answering, I just read it. It is not necessary to quote it in your answer. SHEESH. There, I feel much better.

and I know damn well who will be quoting this in their response to try and be funny.....YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Not sure what you are talking about.

My [SNIP] message board. For example, it is [SNIP] necessary for someone to quote the [SNIP] response. This usually turns [SNIP] pages [SNIP]. I know [SNIP] I just read it.
[SNIP I know damn well [SNIP] WHO YOU ARE.

[SNIP]I'm [SNIP] a lean, mean, prepress machine...

I agree, much better to SNIP the original quote for clarity and brevity.

gordo

Not sure what you are talking about.

I agree, much better to SNIP the original quote for clarity and brevity.

gordo

I know EXACTLY what you saying! It is soooo annoying!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back