panthere pro 46 print problem

muhija

Hello,everybody.
I have a problem on the RIP Panther PRO 46 machine and I would like your help if possible.This problem is the following: I formatted the computer of the Panther PRO 46 RIP and I tried to reinstall the windows 2000 Server and all drivers softwares of the Panther machine pro using the CDs come with the machine.After installation it appears that the MACHINE is not recognized in the management of devices in windows but I can print.When I print the result of films are oversized, so the image is not original if for example it measures A2 it became: 420 mm X 630 mm instead of 420 mm X 594 mm!What can you give me as an advice?
Thanks in advance.

What type of RIP are you using?
Have you disabled/enabled the devices from within the Device Manager of Windows?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back