Pas75

stevetdm

In the UK we had a print production and customer service standard called PAS75 .. has this standard reached the shores of the USA yet or is there another Standard that has been adopted by the print industry over here ?

Steve - I am not sure who you work for and would appreciate it if you contact me privatly by email - The PAS75 standard is UK specific having been developed by BSI with the help of BPIF. It is now up for revision and I would appreciate your companies input as less than 10 companies have so far got certification
Peter Arnel
Chairmen
BPIF Technical Standards Committee

Not exactly sure if this is comparable but SSPP. Society for Service Professionals in Printing. There is a test you can take to get certified that this is intended to show that you know something about the industry. It's more for the office/ customer service side and I don't know if PAS75 goes further then that.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back