PC not Printing to Canon iP6600D on mac

Uberchic

Hi,

I currently have a canon printer hooked up via USB to a mac running 10.6. There is a PC laptop running XP that needs to be able to print to that printer over the network.

I have tried to add the printer through windows but it doesn't show up. I have also tried the Bonjour for windows, in which case it does show up but i select the printer to print a document...nothing happens.

If someone can help me out with this i would very much appreciate it. I have tried looking EVERYWHERE nd i haven't found a close enough explanation as to what it could be.

All of our printers are true 'network devices', so I don't know for sure, but have you tried the SHARING control panel, Printer Sharing and selected that printer?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back