PDF Report in ProfileMaker's Measure Tool

Hi all.

I wanted to verify whether our low-budget laser proofer can print according to ISO. So I printed and measured an UGRA Fogra CMYK Media wedge modified so we can measure it with our EyeOne Pro.

Does anyone know how to make a PDF report in ProfileMaker's Measure Tool? I'm going in circles and couldn't find a way to make it work.

The Save Report button would only save .txt file and not PDF.

Thank you very much.

Larry

Re: PDF Report in ProfileMaker's Measure Tool

>Does anyone know how to make a PDF report in ProfileMaker's Measure Tool? I'm going in circles and couldn't find a way to make it work.

After measureing the chart, when you save the text file, you should be asked "Would you like to generate a report", which will then prompt you for some info, then hand off a report in PDF form. This only works for select reference files though...the Fogra, PSR and IFRA reference files from the drop down menu. You can modify the target, but you'll have to use these reference files or it won't give you the option to generate a report.

You can also edit the reference files themselves, in Excel for example, to paste in new Lab values as your target values, and change the tolerances if you like to compare your measurement data toward a standard other than the the defaults given. A cheap and easy method of proof verification.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back