PDF XMP: PitStop Hot Folder changes keyword separator from semicolon(;) to comma(,)

uvishwakarma

Hello,

I have a PDF with XMP metadata in it and I am using PitStop hot folder to certify it. My problem is that Enfocus PitStop changes keywords separator from semicolon(;) to comma(,).

Although, comma is allowed as keyword separator but we have some chemical journals in which comma is present in the keyword itself. I am providing a ZIP file contains a PDF generate using Acrobat Distiller along with my testing Enfocus PitStop hot folder, currently I am using Enfocus Server 12 update 3.

Please let me know how to overcome the problem, I want to retain keywords separator as semicolon.

Regards,
Umesh

Attachments

• XMPKeywordsProblem.zip
    164.1 KB · Views: 232
Thanks for the reply!!!

I have already logged a call there but did not get proper response. Enfocus support is trying to get information from their development team but I guess this is a very serious problem and someone might have faced this issue before.

Regards,
Umesh

Hi Uvishwakarma
When you say you didn't get a proper response I assume you mean they did not have an immediate answer?
You should have had a response, I checked the bug database, the call has been logged and you should have been given a support number?

Nobody has reported this before, you are the first. The bug has been referred to development to investigate so they will update you when they have news.
I assume this might need development to fix so unfortunately you probably won't find a solution on a forum.
You can always email me if you feel you have not heard anything within a reasonable time. [email protected]

Hi ABC,

Yes, you are right I did not get immediate answer from Enfocus and I do have a support number.

Thanks for the assurance, I am still waiting to hear on this from your development team.

Regards,
Umesh Vishwakarma

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back