Phoenix 2250 OLP problem

ChrisZ

Hello. I got error 260 problem in OLP. Service manual does not explain where look for solution. Sometimes OLP works days w/o problem, sometimes we can't start.
Any clues?
Tia, Chris

Anywhere... Nobody can tell you where without visiting your site to have a glance on the machine.

Last edited:
Hello. I got error 260 problem in OLP. Service manual does not explain where look for solution. Sometimes OLP works days w/o problem, sometimes we can't start.
Any clues?
Tia, Chris

Nothing to add to Vlad's comments except the firmware might be corrupted. Download the firmware first, then check the the top part of prebox pcb.

Hope this will help!

Little update. Problem come and go. I inspected everything I could, machine works till now. 260 is showing up, next minute is gone. Showing up only when idle. Never showed up whenl film processing. Customer just lives with that.
If someone could add anything after 4 years, would be great.
Cheers, Chris

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back