Photo Books

4stateprint

Does anyone know what is needed to get into this area. I have been bombarded lately with request to make this books similar to what people are getting online. My big question is there an affordable method for binding them with a hard cover? Looking at roughly 40 to 100 pages of 80# Gloss printed 2 sided 4/4. Thanks for any suggestions. By the way I've had my own shop for only 4 years so I am still kind of a rookie in the bindery area.

michaelejahn

yes

yes

Does anyone know what is needed to get into this area. I have been bombarded lately with request to make this books similar to what people are getting online. My big question is there an affordable method for binding them with a hard cover? Looking at roughly 40 to 100 pages of 80# Gloss printed 2 sided 4/4. Thanks for any suggestions. By the way I've had my own shop for only 4 years so I am still kind of a rookie in the bindery area.

Yes.

contact me directly at michael@composeusa.com

What's In Your Warehouse

What's In Your Warehouse? Are You Sure?
In an average week you process what, 50 jobs?100? 150? 200? Let’s say about half of each job hits the mail or goes out to the customer. The rest goes to shelves in your warehouse so it’s ready when the client needs it. Juggling all this—and making money from it— requires Link to Article