Pitstop Actions wont unlock

CruzinCooler

Hello all,

I currently have about 150 or so actions I created and I password protect all of them so I can't change them without first duplicating the action and than renaming and changing it to a new configuration. I really don't like the idea of changing an action and not being asked to save and rename the newly configured action. I've changed many intricate actions only to mess up my original action because I did't have the option to re-save the new file. Anyway I digress.
My problem seems to be that all of my password protected actions are now not opening with my password. I'm guessing it's some sort of file corruption. Every time I add a new action I save the actions so I can go back (I'll only loose the newly created actions) for this reason but is this a common issue? Has anyone else had this issue? This is the second time this has happened to me.
Thanks for any in-site in advance.

CruzinCooler

I'm running OS X 10.8.5 with Acrobat 11.0.0 and Enfocus Pitstop 12 update 1. I don't have the ability to do any updates, being in a corporate environment updates are pushed out sporadically after being thoroughly tested. I'm still not sure who's doing the testing but that's another issue that i have to deal with.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back