PitStop Pro 11 not showing full font menu

FileJockey

Times New Roman, most commonly non-embedded font on the planet comes in many flavors. Of course we cannot remap to a different flavor without destroying the fonts in the document.
In the ReMap font panel, PitStop Pro 11 does not show all my active fonts (missing Times New Roman PS, the necessary font in this case). Same PDF in PitStop 8, all fonts are shown and I can remap to an active system font (Times New Roman PS not Times New Roman PS MT).
Note attached screenshot files of the font lists shown in Pitstop 8 vs 11, same file referenced. Sent a "bug" form to Enfocus, though I am prepared to find out that this is actually a "feature."

Attachments

• compare Pitstop 8 and 11 fonts list.pdf
    875.4 KB · Views: 227
The Font you reference is a type 1 loaded with a font manager. I have the same problem on Windows 7 and Enfocus was very responsive and I expect the fix in the next release. You should follow up with them and see if it is a known issue on MAC OS and being fixed as well.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back