PitStop Server, schema for the CLI configuration file?

lfelton

Does anyone have a copy of the XML schema for the CLI configuration file that they can send me?

It's not anywhere in the installation that I can find and although I can reverse engineer it from the description, the documentation is so full of bugs and errors that I'm afraid that there will be spelling mistakes in the names etc.

It's really meant for situations where a GUI is not appropriate to use. Just an alternate way of driving it.

Does anyone have a copy of the XML schema for the CLI configuration file that they can send me?

It's not anywhere in the installation that I can find and although I can reverse engineer it from the description, the documentation is so full of bugs and errors that I'm afraid that there will be spelling mistakes in the names etc.

Felton,

I suggest you send an email to [email protected]. They will be able to help you further.

cheers,
Bert

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back