Polar 66 Cutter questions

steven574

We have a Polar 66 cutter. We have figured out how to program it and save said programs. However, we do not know if there is a way to name or rename the saved programs. We have the instruction manual, but it might as well be in German. Does anyone know how to do this in plain English (With pictures would help, too)? Thank you.

I don't think you can name a program. It will just assign a program # or you can enter an order #. You can bring up the order or program#. I do have parts of an operator manual if there other information you might need. I specialize on the QM46 but have delt with the Pol66 some.
Stan Intermountain Press Service, llc. 720-285-9485
I have some new and numerous used parts the the QM46, not much for the Polar.

Polar 76 em parts

Polar 76 em parts

Do anything know who sell parts of Polar 76 Em cutting machine ?

Our Memory card is broken, who can sell them cheaper like Heidelberg ??

We have a Polar 66 cutter. We have figured out how to program it and save said programs. However, we do not know if there is a way to name or rename the saved programs. We have the instruction manual, but it might as well be in German. Does anyone know how to do this in plain English (With pictures would help, too)? Thank you.

Page K5A-20 explains the procedure. Go to the program you have entered. Press the information key. Press 1 and you are entered into an alpha-numeric entry system. Once you have entered the name, hit Enter to save. The name will show up in the catalog listing for programs alongside the number of the program. If you need a PDF scan of that page, email me [email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back