Polaris.

All Polaris users in North America have Service contracts with AGFA and never cry for help in here.
The smartest way they follow.

Coming in from other side :) I don't know any :polaris user (as well as :Advantage) as a forum member, because News-printers have no time to get some help at forum.
They have the second line of the same equipment as a reserve against a risk. Next morning AGFA FSE will come to fix the problem.

That's the reason why.

BTW Did you pay attention to the fact this forum is aimed more to North America? But worldwide users are very welcome.

Worldwide: :) I'm glad to hear, as that means a AGFA will realise, whatever they say to customers will be understood worldwide, such is the AGFA statement "No other customer has this problem" I've heard that too many times,both As A customer and and an AGFA qualified service engineer.

I could confirm that statement: a few times in my 18 years career (as AGFA FSE) I've met issues when "No other customer had that problem" :)
In every case the solution was found anyway.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back