Postal Software

castle

Does anyone have a suggestion for a reasonably priced postal software for automating list etc...?

postal software

postal software

With about five years behind us we are using BCC. We started with Bulk Mailer which was very user friendly and I expect it still is. But as your mailing business grows (hopefully) you may discover expanded needs as we did. Haven't followed Bulk Mailer but if trends are correct BCC is generally out in front with changes and updates. Not sure what reasonably priced would be for you but my lessons in about everything - Don't go cheap. BCC has excellent tech support - no holds on the phone when calling and a pretty knowledgeable support group. BCC and Bulk Mailer both are very strong in market %.
The USPS is doing everything it can to put itself out of business - but it has no competition so it's here to stay in whatever fashion that future holds. Be prepared if you're new to the arena - they will try your patience. having a "wanting" software package is the last thing you need to worry about.

We have used BCC Mail Manager since we got into mailing over 10 years ago. Just recently I decided to look at Satori to see how good the software was. It looks like a great mailing software as long as you are doing basic things. When you need to perform some serious data alterations it falls short. Which is where BCC Mail Manager is really good. I would rather manipulate the data within Mail Manager than just about any other application because of its flexibility.

We were using BCC and then we changed companies (buy out) and are now using Satori.

You should decide what you will need this software to do for you.

BCC is much stronger in data manipulation, merge/perge etc.
Satori does not do this

Satori gives you free NCOA.
BCC makes you pay.

Satori's NCOA is almost immediate
BCC makes you submit it and wait for it.

The mail sorting is the basic part, both will give you what you need.
It is the advanced features you should look at.

Have you checked out Melissa Data, get intro package.

Not sure what package you got, but we use Satori and pay them extra for NCOA. It is immediate. Satori also does have a merge/purge add on.

Honestly we do a lot of smaller mailings. The largest list I have sent for NCOA through Satori was around 60,000. Its took about 5 minutes to process.

I'm a ten year user of Mail Manager, can't say enough good things about BCC Software, support is second to NONE.

respondse to JayDA and all

respondse to JayDA and all

Yes indeed I will say that BCC is great with tech support and the best all around mailing software out there.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back