PREPRESS and PRESS JOBS_Boston South Shore

steppy

PRESS & PREPRESS OPERATORS

Growing company has several openings for experienced (min. 5 years.), print professionals.

Press Operator: 2nd shift 5-color 23x29 high quality press.
Press Operator:: 1st shift 2-color Quickmaster. Press Operators must take great pride in quality of work, press care and have a great eye for color and detail.

Prepress Operator: duties include, digital file preparation, output to proofing, large format and plate devices. Must be expert with print applications including: QuarkXpress, PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat. Solid knowledge of imposition, trapping, color separation, font management and pdf workflow. Qualified candidates will have a detailed understanding of print manufacturing requirements, systems maintenance and passion for detail.

Easy interstate access, free parking, excellent compensation & benefits. For immediate consideration email resume to: [email protected]

Re: PREPRESS and PRESS JOBS_Boston South Shore

Buddy if you only knew how bad I want to move to Mass. Good luck in your hunt though. Good prepress people are hard to find. Even harder to keep un-grumpy!

Re: PREPRESS and PRESS JOBS_Boston South Shore

I sent a resume and was wonder of the status. I am currently looking for new surroundings and would be an asset to your company. Let's talk

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back