PrePress Technician in Southern Connecticut

Mike Z

Hello community.
Looking for a job in Southern CT area. I have over 30 years experience in printing, with the last 25 in electronic prepress. My last few positions included pre-flighting, color correction, page assembly, data merge for variable printing, imposition, creating automated workflows using Kodak Prinergy Evo and outputting to digital presses and Creo Platesetters. Programs used include Quark, Indesign, Illustrator, Pitstop, Photoshop and Preps 5. Have also made dot gain correction curves and output to digital proofers, and been responsible for light network administration, troubleshooting and instituting archive and backup procedures. In previous jobs I have worked with Rampage Systems, Fuji and Agfa platesetters and traditional prep for color narrow web flexographic and letterpress label printing. Remote/offsite work would be a possibility.

oliverm

Lead generation outsourcing companies like cience, aidrit, and b2b lead generation company like generation company India are developing new techniques to reach out to more people and reach out to more potential customers. These companies are also concentrating more on quality not quantity. By focusing more on quality they are able to provide customized solutions to clients and improve brand awareness business to business lead generation. They use qualified professionals and technologies to make sure that the generated leads are as per the requirement of the client. Apart from lead generation through telemarketing and lead generation online these companies also generate leads through other online marketing strategies by folderly.com/blog/email-deliverability/email-deliverability-tests-to-watch-in-2021. Lead generation companies like cience, b2b lead company, and icp cience deliver quality leads via inbound telemarketing, lead generators, and e-mail marketing to its clients. The generated leads are then stored with the client according to the requirement of the client. Some times, the lead is even sent for follow up as well.

Last edited:

Canon Research

Canon
Navigating the New Customer Landscape
Enhancing the Print Customer Connection (Part 3)

Read All About It