Preps not showing mark size or preview after Evo 4.0.6.7 update

Mike Z

I just upgraded from Evo 4.0.6.0 to 4.0.6.7 yesterday. Everything seemed fine except to mount job data and not get the empty file dialog box when dragging onto a template, I had to Cmd-K and browse and find the server volumes. I checked out Preps and it worked fine. The [Workstyle] variable can now be used (it was not supported in 4.0.6.0) My problem is that today I had problems with the empty dialog box again and now my Preps marks do not show a preview. Also the smark marks image size shows 0x0. I tried manually added the marks from Add custom mark, PgyEvoConfig:preps:Marks and they are all grayed out. I noticed that if a try to add the custom marks from the preps backup, which is on a local external drive they are not grayed out. Would the upgrade have changed the way the server volumes are seen on the mac? It runs OSX 10.5.7 and mounts the server via SMB. Preps version was 5.2.2 but I tried 5.3.2 and it had the same problem.
I had to use rectangles to make color bars to print on this job for press.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back