Preps template, bring marks to front?

tapdn

I know this is simple, but I am brain dead from an intense week.
Template has color bar running across center of sheet with a built in "white area" behind. There are fold marks placed on top of color bar. I need the color bar to knock out (print on top of bleed page elements), but the fold marks need to print on top of color bar. I can't seem to bring the marks to the front. Layered I need pages on bottom, then color bar and fold marks on top.

dkinsac

Marks to Front

Marks to Front

You can draw your own fold marks (command r, line @ .125) and tell them to be in front. I don't know what you mean about the color bar.

Color Optimized?

Ink
by Noel Ward, Editor@Large
Color is in demand in all types of documents, making color management a critical part of Digital Printing 5.0. Managing color on one device/press can be an easy task with the correct tools and processes. But managing color to ensure printed pages are consistent and repeatable across the different substrates and color gamuts of toner and inkjet can be a much bigger challenge. Properly implemented color management workflows can help achieve consistent color results across multiple devices. Although many end-customers are claiming satisfaction with “pleasing color,” two challenges are still in play. Link to Article