Press Operator

Everettc4

Press Operator needed. 5/c MO 19 x 25 hidi with coater $ 25 full time days starts immediately signing bonus paid after first week of good work!

Good afternoon,
I wanted to introduce Printworkers.com to you; Printworkers.com is a national job board for the Printing, Digital, Copy, Graphic, and Web industries. We offer employers the ability to post their jobs online, and search the resume database to contact job seekers directly. There is no charge to register, and once you are a registered member, you may search profiles of job seekers at no charge. To register, you may visit PrintWorkers - Printing Jobs - Marketing Jobs, Creative Jobs and Workers. and click on Registration is Free, under the Employer Display. You are also welcome to contact me with any questions you may have, [email protected].

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Amelia

Job offer

Job offer

Please find attached my current resume as an experienced pressman, and would like an opportunity to apply for the positon mentioned, if it is still open. If not please keep within records for a later time.

Attachments

• Samuel adjusted resume correted copy.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 244

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back