Prinergy on x64

Alex_AG

We using Prinergy Connect 5.1 on Windows 2003 Server x86.
Now we need to reinstall Prinergy on another server under Windows 2008 x64 and to transfer our Oracle databace with all jobs an settings.
Dose anybody have instalation disk Oracle10 and Prinergy for x64.
We have valid licence for Prinergy 5.1

Are you a member of Kodak Partner Place (formerly eCentral)?

Are you on support contract? Have you talked to your Kodak rep?

Stephen Marsh

Are you a member of Kodak Partner Place (formerly eCentral)?

Are you on support contract? Have you talked to your Kodak rep?

Stephen Marsh

Hi, Stephan. Thanks for reply.
Yes, I am member of Kodak Partner Place.
Yes, I'd contacted with local Kodak rep. They can't find how to solve problem without upgrating my licence. And I have to pay for rehost tool if I want to keep my Oracle databace with all Jobs and settings.

you can export oracle from an old prinergy and import in new one. Same with Insyte.
In render stations set up name of the new server.
of course you can try "rehost" utility, use "file search" on primary... Or, shutdown old server, install new prinergy, - Name new server same as the old one. Set up logins, passwords. it should be ok.

you can export oracle from an old prinergy and import in new one. Same with Insyte.
In render stations set up name of the new server.
of course you can try "rehost" utility, use "file search" on primary... Or, shutdown old server, install new prinergy, - Name new server same as the old one. Set up logins, passwords. it should be ok.

Hi,
how I can do export from an old Prinergy?

dont remember clearly,
look over Prinergy\lib\Python\com\creo\araxi\database - there should be utils for backup.
when i get time i will check more accurate.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back