Print/Mail Production Manager Needed, Wisconsin

efvega

I'm conducting a Search for a Print/Mail Production Manager to manage my client's catalog. The print/mail production manager position is located outside of Milwaukee, WI. Below are some requirement highlights. I'd love any suggestions on finding such talent in WI or if you know anyone in your network looking for print production management work I’m happy to pay a $750 referral. You can reach me at 480-236-2380 or [email protected] for more info. I appreciate your help and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Evelyn Vega
Founder/President
Staffing Strong
p: 480-646-4540
c: 480-236-2380
e: [email protected]

POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Hands-on management of paper inventory and ordering for catalog.
• Oversee production process, critical due-dates, and quality expectations.
• Manage implementation process for product promotions.
• Manage print procurement for all direct mail, catalog and all corporate literature.
• Manage vendor relationships and quality expectations.
• Conduct press checks and quality inspections to ensure standards are met.
• Forecast and budget department expenses and direct marketing expenses overall and by event.
• Manage mail and post office relationships, plus monitor delivery times and service levels.
• Manage mailing processes and high-volume budget.
• Forecast and monitor expenses for print and postage related to catalog and direct mail.
• Review, reconcile and authorize payment for related invoices.
• Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the activities enumerated above.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor's degree required.
• 10 plus years experience in Catalog Publishing Industry.
• Prior experience delivering direct mail and dealing with postal systems a plus.
• Proficient in Excel and Access.
• Must be well organized and detail oriented.
• Requires travel to branch and international locations.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back