Printing 13x26 Duplex on Xerox Versant 3100

Is there a limit to the thickness of sheet when running a 13 x 26 sheet two sided?
when trying to create a new paper profile gsm only goes to 220 wich is 80 #cvr.

I tried my only issue was it was not backing up correctly when i sent the second side it was printing it wouldn't register

you can always shift the image and do a profile for it
changing the gsm doesn't effect the registration
the profile and setting do

From its starting point of the print to the end it moves like in a curve , starts at 1" from the edge and ends up with 1" and 1/8 Cant seem to get it to print straight , I have tried tricking it by auto aligning 13 x 19 then selecting it to my 13 x 26 but no luck, any help will be appreciated.

From its starting point of the print to the end it moves like in a curve , starts at 1" from the edge and ends up with 1" and 1/8 Cant seem to get it to print straight , I have tried tricking it by auto aligning 13 x 19 then selecting it to my 13 x 26 but no luck, any help will be appreciated.
On an XLS sheet my experience it is the movement on the tail end of the sheet that is skewing the image. Xerox sells a guide to keep the sheet straight see video
of this guide you order from sales rep. Or I have seen users that have make their own guides to keep the tail end of the sheet straighter - cheaper with good results - trick is keep that sheet straight as it feeds to avoid sheet skew. What happens is the sheet starts to skew as it feeds and you want to reduced or eliminate this as much as possible.

Also you have to make sure you are staring with a good cut - is the paper squared or does it have deformity from an improper cut? This is quite common. Either a low grade of stock, or a bad in-house cut, or sloppy supplier who is cutting from a roll or larger sheet.

If the paper feeds straight (THIS IS KEY) and you still have issues with the image skew - make sure your are using a SIQA stock profile (for a V80/180/280) that was done on a large sheet (18" or 19") with similar properties (media weight, type, etc) that you apply to the MSI tray 6. On the V2100/3100/4100 use an Alignment profile for the XLS from again a similar property stock with 18" or 19" stock that is similar to your XSL and apply that Alignment (or SIQA) on the XLS input tray. You can not do a SIQA or Allignment using a 26" - so you are just cheating by using the 18 or 19 stock - it will help if you do that. If you don't know how to do Alignment this someone posted the 3100 instructions https://www.loffler.com/hubfs/Admin - Full Width Array Quick Guide.pdf - you can also find a Zip file to download on Xerox Support Pages of the Versant Quick Reference Guides (great one pagers for How To tips!). Here is the Quick Reference link for V180 Documentation - Xerox Versant 180 Press - Windows 10 x64 - Xerox

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back