Printing Services Contract Template

Muddy

Not sure if I'm in the right place.

We are a commercial printer. We never have a hard copy contract with our customers. We have some signed paper work (proofs, email, etc) but not a "Contract" entailing what each side is responsible for etc. I think you know what I mean.

I have a new customer who is purchasing a one time project (a decent sized one) and wants a contract to sign. I'm happy to do so but I need to draw something up. Can you point me in a direction where I may find a template that I can modify to my specific need? Do you know if anything such as this even exists.

Thanks. I appreciate any and all help

What about just giving them a hard-copy quote to sign? I don't know of anyone who uses a "contract" unless it's for ongoing services. Plus there shouldn't be anything on a contract that wouldn't be on the invoice to begin with.

printing spot color

printing spot color

Hi

I will need your help if possible

I am trying to match spot color
With our printer we are printing spot colors
I have a file that there is in about 12 different spot color
With my printer I can use 3-4 color
The color I can use for this application is RED, Green, Blue, Yellow, Black and brown.

The images are mostly in brown color and the color that are light and dark similar to brown, orange

I have tested and made many swatches with all the combination of 3 color – black + Brown + Yellow
Print on my printer use that color and compare it to an Iris I have took out from Epson printer as this is my reference

Unfortunately I didn't match the color and the result are far from the Iris.

Maybe someone know a better way to match this spot color?
( I am not using Process color CMYK)! Only have to use the spot color I have mention.

I heard that maybe I can use profile maker to compare between the result and color?

Can someone advice here

I will appreciate your prompt reply

Thanks in advance

Eyal

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back