Printsmith for Sale

sondzin

We have a copy of PrintSmith, which we do not use. Wondering if there is anyone out there looking at Printsmith and would like to get a good deal on it. I have the software, the manuals and the "dongle" that controls it.

It just didn't fit us at this point and we have found another solution.

Reply here if interested and I'll contact you.

Thanks
David

Request of quatation for PrintSmith

Request of quatation for PrintSmith

We have a copy of PrintSmith, which we do not use. Wondering if there is anyone out there looking at Printsmith and would like to get a good deal on it. I have the software, the manuals and the "dongle" that controls it.

It just didn't fit us at this point and we have found another solution.

Reply here if interested and I'll contact you.

Thanks
David

Dears

Please send quatation for printsmith.

Best regards

Director of "Asoghik" Ltd.

Karen Darbinyan

+374 93 99.70.70 (personal cell)

E-mail: [email protected]
[email protected]

printing, publishing house, ASOGHIK-ïîëèãðàôèÿ, èçäàòåëüñòâî-ÀÑÎÃÈÊ

FYI.....like most software, a PrintSmith license is not transferable. They will not support PS if not purchased from the company. Just like Bill Gates, if you don't buy it from him, then don't call him for support and upgrades.

Karen,
I am interested in your copy of Printsmith, please let me know how much you are asking for it and what the version and modules you might have.
Thanks,
JC Bejoian

David,
This stuff is new to me, I just realized I was responding to the wrong person. Again my contact information is 617.620.9940
Thanks,
JC Bejoian

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back