• The Marketplace area of PrintPlanet was setup to allow end users to buy/sell equipment or announce job openings and post resumes. If you are an equipment dealer or staffing company please contact us about sponsorship packages that we offer.
    Thanks

Printsmith for Sale

sondzin

We have a copy of PrintSmith, which we do not use. Wondering if there is anyone out there looking at Printsmith and would like to get a good deal on it. I have the software, the manuals and the "dongle" that controls it.

It just didn't fit us at this point and we have found another solution.

Reply here if interested and I'll contact you.

Thanks
David

karendarbinyan

Request of quatation for PrintSmith

Request of quatation for PrintSmith

We have a copy of PrintSmith, which we do not use. Wondering if there is anyone out there looking at Printsmith and would like to get a good deal on it. I have the software, the manuals and the "dongle" that controls it.

It just didn't fit us at this point and we have found another solution.

Reply here if interested and I'll contact you.

Thanks
David
Dears

Please send quatation for printsmith.

Best regards

Director of "Asoghik" Ltd.

Karen Darbinyan

+374 93 99.70.70 (personal cell)

E-mail: kdarbinyan@asoghik.am
karendarbinyan@gmail.com

printing, publishing house, ASOGHIK-ïîëèãðàôèÿ, èçäàòåëüñòâî-ÀÑÎÃÈÊ

AZT

FYI.....like most software, a PrintSmith license is not transferable. They will not support PS if not purchased from the company. Just like Bill Gates, if you don't buy it from him, then don't call him for support and upgrades.

jstrm123

Karen,
I am interested in your copy of Printsmith, please let me know how much you are asking for it and what the version and modules you might have.
Thanks,
JC Bejoian

jstrm123

David,
This stuff is new to me, I just realized I was responding to the wrong person. Again my contact information is 617.620.9940
Thanks,
JC Bejoian

So You Want to Invest In Inkjet

I Want to Invest in Inkjet, But…
Over the past few years I’ve watched a group of transactional and direct mail printers strategically shift from monochrome toner machines to full-color toner and inkjet presses. Most banished old black-only toner boxes but kept their color toner devices around because they anticipated needing both color inkjet and toner presses to meet customer needs. They were right then and continue to be right today. Because toner and inkjet can be better together. Read the Post