Problem in Preps smartmark slugline

Kanishk

Hi,
Iam facing a problem in smart mark in slugline portion when i insert import smart mark in my job & i make pdf i see the pdf all thing is ok but i use same file in prinergy evo 4.0.6.6 & make vps/output from pdf slugline information is split to complete plate.plz give me solution.

Thanx
Kanishk

Re: Problem in Preps smartmark slugline

If I had to guess, which I do, I'd say you've got a max page size difference in the two systems or, perhaps the positioning of the slug line is different in the two. We had an issue with our ApogeeX Lite when trying to add slug lines to a workflow set to the max page size. Stands to reason that the slug line goes somewhere outside of the page. That makes the image too large for a page.

Good luck.

Re: Problem in Preps smartmark slugline

No this is not a page size issue because same imposed signature i refine it prinergy evo again then problem is solve.
But my question is problem in preps smart mark portion if i add slugline thru static mark than problem is solved only when i use smart mark than face this problem. but thanks for your solution.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back