Problem with Quark 7 and YTD for HP Indigo

spprepress

Has anyone noticed a loss of quality of prints from Quark 7 using YTD to the HP Indigo. When I drop a .tiff into quark 7 and send it down to the HP and then I send it from Quark 6.5 the image quality is greater on the 6.5 version than the 7 version. Now Has anyone else noticed this on thier end. Just curious if I am the only one with this problem. Thanks

Re: Problem with Quark 7 and YTD for HP Indigo

I seem to recall seeing a thread on this over at www.dscoop.org - do you have an account there? I've honestly kept everything in YTD for Quark 6.5 as Ver7 is just too buggy to deal with most days.

Also, which exact versions of Quark & YTD are you using? I think the latest compatible versions are Quark 7.3 & YTD 7.1 - seems if you're using YTD 7.0 there can be problems.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back