Problems with MyMillcraft web site?

DYP

Anybody else having problems with The Millcraft Paper company's web site.

It is so slow for me that I usually just have to call in to place orders. It has continuously been getting slower over that last couple months. Most of the time it takes 3 to 5 minutes to load a page. Going through our ISP or Verizon, using Safari, Firefox or Chrome is the exact same problem.

Not at all...in fact their speed and product library has increased! What part of the country is your business?

What part of the country is your business...could it be your location such as within the city with steel and concrete walls or in the country where carriers always have connection issues?

The thing is MyMillcraft is the only web site with that kind of problem. Centurylink DSL in central Ohio.

I had similar issues with another company.
Check your Firewall, Securities and Blocker Settings...that always seems to make life easier!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back