Production Artist seeking prepress/production artist position in Philadelphia area

gking

I currently live in Cleveland, but have had an eye on moving to Philly for a while (grew up there and have family there). Any openings? Anybody need a skilled, reliable, and accomplished production artist to turn around their work quickly and rake in profit?

I've been doing prepress work for 10+ years, and I'm very familiar with all kinds of issues that pop up from color correction to complete re-creation of artwork. I pride myself on being somewhat of a bulldog when it comes to solving problems...there's always a solution.

Attached is a copy of my resume, hopefully I'll hear from someone in Philly who could use my services!

Thanks for reading!

Attachments

• Gabriel King Resume.pdf
    113 KB · Views: 304
Uh, not really sure now, but trying to either change the thread title and update my resume or delete this thread entirely if former is not possible. Please help, thanks.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back