Purchasing UV Flatbed Arizona GT 350 or CET Color X-Press 500Q

jason dalton

We are new to UV Flatbeds,and are on the course this year to getting one
our prime goal and use of UV Flatbed is going to be relief printing (canvas,plexiglass,forex,tin,paper)
so it is to expect the printer will be running 24/7 printing almost always with white ink in layers,so our main concern is the head of the printer,cause we've got already a few warnings from users of some UV printers concerning UV Print heads running into a lot of problems when overusing white ink
We have looked into a few printers and Arizona is on target so far,but I've red that CET 500q
and CET in general are the best in UV world,and much more affordable
I've even glanced through some article saying CET has $100,000 Print & Cut System
which would be a perfect choice for us,as we are just getting on the cutting business too
Would appreciate some advice and experiences on this point,thank you

Go here

Flatbed Printers

They have a lot of good information.

I am in a similar situation. Bang for your buck, CET is the way to go, Oce has the reputation and a big company (Canon) to stand behind their product if anything goes wrong. Everything I have seen indicates CET has a very aggressive ink that doesn't scratch or fail to adhere. Oce has more than one type of ink one for color gamut and another for adhesion, so I would start my process by testing the inks properties on the various materials you plan on printing on to make sure you can get the quality you expect on the materials you plan on printing on.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back