QM46 error code

inky

Hi,

I'm really desperate trying to get a job finished. I am getting ERR1 11-05 in SF56

Has any one got any ideas?

any help very much appreciated

thanks

Harvey

Hi,

I'm really desperate trying to get a job finished. I am getting ERR1 11-05 in SF56

Has any one got any ideas?

any help very much appreciated

thanks

Harvey

"pressure switch - pneumatic"

likely means your pump stopped and your pressure is outside of tolerance
pop open the bottom panel under the feed table (where the air filters are) and check that your needle is in the green

I called an Engineer out and they replaced a ram that was leaking, no improvement. Now I've had to order a new lower limit switch, fingers crossed.

I was shocked Heidelberg wanted £750.00 up front on my credit card for a call out as I dont have an account, is this normal? or even worse £75 to talk to someone technical.

"where u from" I'm in Ipswich (UK)

I called an Engineer out and they replaced a ram that was leaking, no improvement. Now I've had to order a new lower limit switch, fingers crossed.

I was shocked Heidelberg wanted £750.00 up front on my credit card for a call out as I dont have an account, is this normal? or even worse £75 to talk to someone technical.

"where u from" I'm in Ipswich (UK)

yikes, i'm pretty sure they went overboard on the repairs.
ive had this error come up before and the pump simply shut off.
check the compressor, the ram likely isn't the issue

They made me buy the ram on my credit card. What can I say, but you call a professional and you have to trust them. They are arguing they had to start somewhere, and the ram was leaking air.

I don't completely agree with this approach, as the code suggests the switch. I just need to catch up with my work, and live to fight another day. yet another lesson learnt £1200 later.

My guess is that Heidelberg wants the parts needed on site in the event they need them. If you dont use them you send them back for a credit. This eliminates having to have a tech come out twice. Just having a tech walk in the door these days is a min of $300

if it is the compressor limit switch you can over ride it take the white covers off the switches attached to the bottom of the pressure tank. take a screw driver and push in on the contacts. or just watch them and see if the click on and off at the correct times. check that you have 8 bar on the dial on the compressor and adjust accordingly. pull up on the knob to adjust. or attach the tank to a bigger compressor and see if that solves the issue.

Last edited:
is the compressor running conitinously or not.?

ther r two switch in os, sometimes there will be a block in formed in the junction(conector to pressure switch) This block happens due to the humidity in the room air.

i hve attend two times similar prob in our country.

if the compressor not running conitinously, there may be a problem in one switch.

if the compressor running continous means, there may be prob in both

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back