• Happy New Year!

Rampage JDF Error

dbray

I recently updated Preps to 5.3.3 and I am now getting "Marks file not found" error. I am using Rampage 10.6b10. Does anyone know what is going on. I vaguely recall that there might be an incompatibility issue with Rampage 10.6b10 and Preps 5.3.3, but I am not sure. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

mwc

I recently updated Preps to 5.3.3 and I am now getting "Marks file not found" error. I am using Rampage 10.6b10. Does anyone know what is going on. I vaguely recall that there might be an incompatibility issue with Rampage 10.6b10 and Preps 5.3.3, but I am not sure. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Is this error from preps?. Check to make sure you preps preference for you marks folder target wasn't changed.

H

HenkvanGerwen

Rampage JDF Error

I would update Rampage to V12. You got a whole toolbox for automation than and excellent support. Perhaps in combination with Metrix.

markrudin

Preps update to 5.3.3

Preps update to 5.3.3

Have you used the preps migration utility to move marks and profiles to your new preps installation folder?

What About Profitability?

Canon 2022
The Video You Really
Need To Watch

Modern offset press performance comes with several nuances.
Chris Travis, Director of Technology at Koenig & Bauer, shares some details.
View The Video