Rampage profile making

michealWatt

hello everybody,
I bought a platesetter with Rampage RIP ver.9.3. I am new with it. the problem is when I try to add jobs to the pagemanager, profile is default, main profile is not specified, FPO is not specified, Proof is not specified (pop ups are no other optios) and the register button is not hilighted. please advise the solution,

Your gonna have to supply more info then that.
So you have one PC box with rampage installed? what options do you have with the dongle? More info please.

Thank you brother,
Yes, I have a PC Box windows 2000 server installed.having SCSI HDD 3nos. as RAID.Rampage installed in it with options of Ripping System, Shooter, FFP and Prescan. Dongle options are Postscript, pdf eliptical, H, Stochastic etc but 1 bit tiff is showing in red colour (and says expired)
looking for your help
MichealWatt

Training and/or support?

Training and/or support?

Have you recieved proper training on the system yet? Like any good prepress workflow system, proper training is essential and will end up SAVING you time (time=money). I'd see what you can do about getting the system properly installed and trained by a certified Rampage trainer.

Second option would be to contact Rampage technical support but from the sound of things, you probably didn't recieve a tech support agreement with the system.

Regars,
Terry Wyse

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back