Ready for some football?

Re: Ready for some football?

Haha. So true about the Browns. But living here in the middle of Ohio it is great fun picking on both them and the Bungles as a Steelers fan so you'll excuse me. Teehee. Too fun indeed. The joke was actually sent to me as a Meechigan joke.

"If you're not cheatin' you're not tryin'" is the saying right? Unreal. It was funny to hear all the Steeler players be like "yeah, we knew about that for a long time. Duh."

Vick. Ugh. Double Ugh.

heh. so much for kicking the browns. looks like they decided to kick back. wtf's up with that? still hard to believe that one. was it the QB trade? wow. glad to see Bellicheater got another notch for his tarnished legacy. i hear more is coming on that one too.

nice football game they had this weekend in cleveland...maybe they read this thread and it fired them up!

cr

carson palmer, 6 tds, 401 yards, and LOSS. i wonder if the offense and defense were making eye contact on the flight home.

cr

i thought the same thing. ZERO D. Zip. While fun to watch maybe, horrible football. You should never EVER lose scoring that many points.

Been there, done that! Chiefs vs Colts in playoof game.... only 1 punt in entire game... by the Chiefs of course. Now we can't find the end zone... Herman Edwards seems to think we have 6 preseason games... always poor start.

sighhhhh
Chuck (went to 1st Chiefs game in mid-60s) Revised

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back