Really old software for Fiery Command Workstation

MJNC

Hi there Print Planet folk;
I was wondering if anyone had an old verson 3.1.0.17 of Command Workstation software to share?
Thanks in advance.
Peace.
_mjnc

You'll need the software to also be compatible with your specific server...meaning, someone can't give you CWS for a Konica if you have Xerox, etc. You can go to this link on EFI's website, fill out some bogus info, find your specific server type, and download older versions of CWS for free.
Hi jwheeler;
The devices involved in this fiasco are all set up to run 3.1.0.17.
I had already been to the EFI link you provided only to find out that the earliest versions they offer is 5.8.
Thanks anyway,
_mjnc

You'll need the software to also be compatible with your specific server...meaning, someone can't give you CWS for a Konica if you have Xerox, etc. You can go to this link on EFI's website, fill out some bogus info, find your specific server type, and download older versions of CWS for free.
Is that true? I run multiple machines of different brands from my CWS install. CWS is not the drivers and product specific subsystem of the Fiery. That is a different thing entirely.

Is that true? I run multiple machines of different brands from my CWS install. CWS is not the drivers and product specific subsystem of the Fiery. That is a different thing entirely.
@gregbatch , you're correct...I was getting it mixed up with the actual software on the Fiery, not CWS. We have one install of CWS running our Oki and Konica's. Thanks for catching that. I'll correct my post.

Thinking back to the old days, my early Fiery boxes had CWS right on the Fiery. It was in the User Software folder.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back