Ricoh 8310s image position setting

slimbh

Hi,
Just install Ricoh 8310S BW press. we need to change image position setting ( X&Y) but not finding where to do it.
On ou KM C1100 BW machine we can easily do it on driver.
Any one can help?
Thanks

Does it have a Fiery? You can do it in the driver with the Fiery. Otherwise you can do it on the adjustments for operators tab.

You should be able to adjust image position with or without a Fiery by going into the Advanced Paper Settings for your custom paper entry, but you'll need Administrator rights. If you see a Login prompt on your touchscreen the default login is admin and no password. If you don't see it then contact your service tech or solutions engineer who can walk you through enabling Admin rights and then take you through how to make the adjustments.

Thank you deckm00, it think you'r right. There is no login prompt. and t think service tech need to enable admin right. There no fiery installed on machine.

we ask if we can change image position direct from driver on PC?
On ou KM machine, we can do it directly from PS driver on PC but on Ricoh 8310s i can't find how to make it from PC.

Thanks,

Thank you deckm00, it think you'r right. There is no login prompt. and t think service tech need to enable admin right. There no fiery installed on machine.

we ask if we can change image position direct from driver on PC?
On ou KM machine, we can do it directly from PS driver on PC but on Ricoh 8310s i can't find how to make it from PC.

Thanks,
Although I don't know offhand if either offer any sort of image shift feature but if you're using a PCL driver try installing the PS driver, or vice versa.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back