RISO 7150 Service Menu / Unlock Front Doors

sss123

Hi

Try not to laugh at this one.

We have a RISO 7150. I was checking something inside and accidentally left my torch inside on the belt platen. It's now showing an error about not being able to raise the belt platen which is obviously because I left my torch inside!

The problem is, the front doors are locked and the option on the screen to open them is greyed out - possibly because of the error.

I have tried turning off and on, leaving a piece of paper inside before turning on, I've looked in the Admin Menu and the Test Mode Menu but no luck.

Is there a Service Menu or anything? What would a tech do without dismantling the whole thing?

Surely these doors can be opened via the menu somehow!

Any ideas?

Wondering if you had any luck with this issue? I'm dealing with a very similar problem at my press. Unable to open front door bcus of greyed out button. Let me know, and hope you worked this out!

Thin piece of metal run up and down between the doors will trip the lock and the doors will open. It's a little lower than half way if I recall.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back