Rosback 202 trimmer question

CostaRicaPrinter

Hello,

Has anyone used the "old" Rosback 202 3 knife trimmer? Any comments? I'm looking to possibly purchase one. How are these trimmers for trimming thicker books, with "soft" paper (high bulk, book paper)?

Thanks!

BG

That's the first binder i was trained on and from what i can remember the trimmer is very finicky when it comes to trimming thicker books. The knives tend to want to flare out and not trim correctly when they get dull on thicker books particularly on the face trim. you also need to get the wheel tension just right on the book as they travel through the trimmer. Good Luck!

Don't do it. Rosback 202 is very difficult to set up, get a book out that is square. I went to Duplo bookletmaker. Everything is cut to size with only front trim necessary.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back