Running Transparencies Canon ImagePress C6010

CBSprinter

Quick question, I'm trying to print on transparencies and cannot get our Canon C6010 to print on it. Is it even possible for this machine to run transparencies? I noticed "transparencies" is in the media catalog, but starting to wonder if this is a standard media catalog Canon loads on all machines???

It "jams" at E section before it gets to fuser.

You are saying you configured the madia to "transparencies" and it didn't work ? It would be odd.
Try setting the machine to "velum". I had a similar problem with printing on tracing paper. It is not perfectly transparent but that did the job.

If it is a letter size transparency try running it LtrR.

That worked for me on a high gloss stock that would not feed as a normal letter.

We run a 7010 so it is a similar machine

Bringing this thread back from the dead. I was able to print using the transparency with the stripe, but unfortunately the manufacture only has paperback transparency. How can I get this to print on our Canon C7011? TIA

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back